Sony CDX-H910UI AM/FM/CD Marine Stereo With USB Input
Sony's CDX-H910UI marine CD receiver sports a refreshing design that pairs a set of intuitive controls with a bright display that won't wash out in bright light. You can customize the look to match your cockpit by choosing between red and blue button illumination.
The CDX-H910UI boasts Sony's 1-wire USB connection just plug in for total control over your iPod® or other USB device. Add a plug-and-play satellite radio or another audio option to the rear auxiliary input. The receiver plays discs loaded with MP3, WMA, or AAC files, so you can create mix discs for long hours of entertainment on the water. Get a bigger kick out of your system by adding amps to the three sets of preamp outputs.
Sony includes a wireless remote so your passengers can adjust receiver settings. The CDX-H910UI also works with Sony's Marine Commander wired remote control, so you can mount the receiver in a remote location where it's protected from the elements, then control it from the cockpit.
- marine CD receiver with built-in amplifier (17 watts RMS CEA-2006/52 peak Χ 4 channels)
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs, including discs loaded with MP3, WMA and AAC files
- blue and white display with switchable blue/red illumination
- works with Sony Marine Commander wired remotes
- splash-proof front panel
- coated circuit boards, UV- and salt-resistant paint
- built-in iPod control with USB connection
- compatible with optional satellite radio, HD Radio tuner, CD changer
- inputs: rear-panel auxiliary input, rear USB input
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- warranty: 1 year